- Respite Care
- Toilet Assistance
- Washing Dishes
The Participant Must
- Be a Missouri Resident
- Be Birth to Age 21
- Need Medically Necessary Services
- Be Enrolled In MO HealthNet
Nursing services are provided for those clients that are in need of additional assistance. However, your care plan will state how your nursing services will be provided per the Department of Health and Senior Services.
Nursing Services Includes
- Private Duty Nursing
- Advanced Personal Care
- Personal Care Aide
- Skilled Nursing Visits
- Authorized Registered Nurse Visits
- Administrative Case Management
Healthy Children and Youth (HCY)
Healthy Children and Youth (HCY) program enables individuals with special health care needs to remain safely in their homes with their families by providing medically necessary services.
Types of Services
Healthy Children and Youth program services may include one or more of the following types of services:
- In-Home Personal Care
- In-Home Advanced Personal Care
Qualifications for the Healthy Children and Youth program are as follows:
- Resident of Missouri
- Age Birth to 21
- Enrolled in Medicaid
- Have an increased risk for disease, defect, or medical condition that may hinder the achievement of normal physical growth and development and who also require health and related services of a type or amount beyond that required by individuals generally.
Resolutions for people has added a social worker to our agency as a service for our clients. The social worker will see each client monthly as a resource for you. Please remember to utilize your social worker for any resources you may need.